Convoy 3 not displaying name of caller or text sender
elon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have exhausted options trying to get my Convoy 3 to display the name of the person calling or texting me. My last 3 basic phones displayed the names, but not the Convoy 3. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Convoy 3 not displaying name of caller or text sender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

elon, I know it's important to have the names of callers on your phone. Before switching to this phone did you have all your conatcts moved over? If so, do you see them in your actual contacts?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
elon
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, just a few. I entered the contacts manually after turning this phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

elon,

I could never blindly answer my calls, and I’d never expect you to either. Not to mention, not too many of us remember phone numbers off of the top of our heads these days.

Let’s test a few things out. Delete a contact from your phone, then have that number call you. Does it appear on the caller id of your device? If so, take a look at the way the number appeared on the screen. Is it a 7, 10, or 11 digit number? However it appeared via your caller id, is how you would want to save it into your device.

Please keep me in the loop. Here are the steps to remove the contact from your device:httpvzzvzz.to1lpRnOqq.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
elon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I followed your suggestion- The number only, not the name of the contact comes up under a 10 digit number. If we cannot get this phone to give me the name of the caller, I would want to trade it in for the same basic phone I got my wife which shows the name of the caller and so did all the other basic phones I have owned since I have been with Verizon. Hopefully, we can get this phone to work correctly, if not, I will need to trade it in for another if that is possible. I am paying for her phone and mine monthly. Thanks for the assistance.

0 Likes