Why did my 4s phone send a message to an email address we do not normally use?
lewis5223
Enthusiast - Level 1

This happened on 3 occasions in the last month.  Any insight? Why did my 4s phone(sent from mynumber@vzwpix.com) send a message to an email address we do not normally use? I did not know this was an option. This happened on 3 occasions in the last month. All it said was HI

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why did my 4s phone send a message to an email address we do not normally use? This happened on 3 occasions in the last month.
lewis5223
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. I figured out it is was the address linked to our Ipad mini. I had texted my son with no reply, mystery solved.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why did my 4s phone send a message to an email address we do not normally use? This happened on 3 occasions in the last month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your privacy and security is our top priority, lewis5223. Where are you seeing the record of this message? Typically a picture message or enhanced meesage will be sent from @vzwpix.com and be sent to a strange looking email address that is the destination for that other mobile users carrier.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lewis5223
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you. I figured out it is was the address linked to our Ipad mini. I had texted my son with no reply, mystery solved.

0 Likes