I have an iphone with verizon as my main phone - I want to use verizon message to get my text messages on my nexus 6 with tmobile = I don't know how. I put the app on the nexus 6 - but I can't figure out how to link it
farrellcollie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot figure out how to link the second phone - on tmobile- by using the app. The app never gives me a place to give the phone a nickname or anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have an iphone with verizon as my main phone - I want to use verizon message to get my text messages on my nexus 6 with tmobile = I don't know how. I put the app on the nexus 6 - but I can't figure out how to link it
Snn5
Legend

You can only use one phone per VM integration.  To use a phone with VM, it must be an active phone with an active line.  Only one phone per number.  You can add a tablet or PC to the phone's VM integration, but no other phone.

Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an iphone with verizon as my main phone - I want to use verizon message to get my text messages on my nexus 6 with tmobile = I don't know how. I put the app on the nexus 6 - but I can't figure out how to link it
Snn5
Legend

You can only use one phone per VM integration.  To use a phone with VM, it must be an active phone with an active line.  Only one phone per number.  You can add a tablet or PC to the phone's VM integration, but no other phone.

Verizon Messages FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
farrellcollie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ah - thanks. Then it is not a useful thing for me.

farrellcollie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks.