Samsung Tab not connecting to Verizon network
martyo721

My Samsung Tab has suddenly stopped connecting to the Verizon network but will connect to local wifi.  Any suggestions?  I have done a soft reset and rest settings to default with no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Tab not connecting to Verizon network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi martyo721!

Let's get your device connected! Current zip code? Do you have any other active VZW devices? If so, are they able to connect to the VZW network? When you attempt to connect via the nework from your tablet, do you receive an error message?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
martyo721

My other VZW devices do connect to the network with no problem.  This same table,t that now will not connect, has connected for a few years.  It last connected a couple of nights ago, briefly then lost connection and hasn't connected since.   I do not get any error messages simply a "no internet connection" notice in the top of my tablet. 

0 Likes
martyo721

My other VZW devices do connect to the network with no problem. This same table, that now will not connect, has connected for a few years. It last connected a couple of nights ago, briefly then lost connection and hasn't connected since. I do not get any error messages simply a "no internet connection" notice in the top of my tablet.

Please note: message attached

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Perhaps all it needs is a new SIM card - they do get corrupted, and they are free at corporate stores, or by calling in to customer service.

0 Likes