new software update has destroyed all Google Play Music functionality
AtamaGaShock

never fails...an update should result in happiness with new features along with hopes of improved functionality...but invariably, it always screws something up.  In my case, post-update, I jump in my car and lo and behold, none of my 100+ downloaded albums on Google Play Music are accessible...get home, force stop, clear cache, etc., nothing helps...I then notice that I can't access ANYTHING from the service, downloads OR streams.  WHAT GIVES?!?!?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: new software update has destroyed all Google Play Music functionality
Snn5
Legend

Uninstall the app updates, reboot, go back to the Play Store and update.

0 Likes
AtamaGaShock

It's not an app update...it's the latest Verizon LG G3 Lollipop 5.1.1 update...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AtamaGa Shock,

We don't want to see any of our customers have any issues due to a software update. We are here to help so you can once again enjoy your device. Let's dive into the device a bit and get this figured out. Please place the device in Safe Mode http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112843/ and test to see if you have the same issues you've described.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krusej23
Contributor - Level 1

Snn5 Was saying to uninstall Google Play Music and then reinstall. I didn't have any problems with any of my downloaded music disappearing or the app not working so it must have been something on your end.