iPhone 6 Plus Freezing
Hbrenn

My iPhone is horrible about freezing constantly. I have done many soft resets. I don't know what else to try.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus Freezing
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried a hard reset? Restore? Is it certain apps? All of your updates current?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hbrenn, I am sorry that you are having issues with your phone freezing. This can be so many different possible things. How long has this been happening? Is your software up to date? Give us some specifics on what you have happening so we can dig deeper. Here is a link http://vz.to/1L0eWFE that will give you some steps to check as well. We are here to help any way we can.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Hbrenn

Has been happening since the iOS 9 update. Constantly with Facebook and Instagram. All apps are up to date.

0 Likes
Hbrenn

Also a hard reset has been done. Still happens

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Have you deleted the apps and reinstalled them? That sometime helps. But if it's only those apps it's an app issue where they will need to send a new update. Facebook should have one soon. They do it every 2 weeks. I haven't had an issue with either app since iOS 9 although I haven't updated to the 9.0.2 version

0 Likes
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would suggest backing up everything via iCloud (including photos in iCloud Photo Library) then completely erase phone, "set up as new iPhone", then sign back into iCloud to get messages, photos, etc back (will have to redownload other apps).

This usually fixes issues. Otherwise, suggest a trip to the Genius Bar at Apple Store.

0 Likes