Current Trade In Promotion Code & Data Promotion
ARVilla

1.> Activated the New iPhone 6s on my account 9/26. Still have yet to receive the $200.00 Trade in code for the iPhone 5 that was upgraded. Have been to the store two [2] times and have chatted and called Verizon Wireless Corporate about this issue three [3] times. The process should have been better explained to the customers and the customer service staff at Corporate store locations and at the VW Customer Service Centers. One representative on the Phone promised a code would be texted over in 24 - 48 hours to 215-872-0558. Never happened. This has taken too much of my time and is still unresolved.

2.> Two [2] Data Promo(s) - 1GB Data/month for 2 yrs

Last September I purchased 2 iPhone 6 phones from Verizon. Because of the purchases I received 1GB Data/Month for 2 years for each phone on my plan. This September I purchased a third phone, an iPhone 6S at which time I was moved over to a new plan, "The Verizon Plan". My two [2] 1GB Data Promotions are gone. The Data Promotion rewarded because of the two [2] iPhone purchases in September 2014 but was discontinued because of the plan change. The Promotions had nothing to do with the plan but was provided because of the purchase of the two [2] new iPhone 6 purchases.

I would like to have them reinstated.

I have always been an advocate for Verizon Wireless but these two issues have soured me with the frustration to make a simple purchase to a new phone by way of upgrading a current phone on my plan. Both issues should have happened seamlessly but has taken way to much of my time and has yet to be resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes