Icloud
Denise0822

My iCloud won't connect through my wifi at home so I can't back up my phone. My Apple ID logs in by I have to take wifi off to log into iCloud. Pleasure help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Icloud
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think there's too many variables here to do this in a forum.

I would suggest since you have a new phone then you have telephone technical support with Apple for 90 days (something like that.) Contact them and see if they can resolve the issue. This site will set you up:

https://www.apple.com/support/contact/

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is your iPhone up to date? Tried signing out of iCloud and back in?

0 Likes
Denise0822

Thanks for the reply. My phone is the brand new 6S and has been updated. The only way to even sign into Icloud is to go off of Wifi-otherwise it tells me my password is incorrect. If I get off of wifi then it lets me sign in. But then won’t connect to back up and I can’t backup thru cellular data.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate all the helpful details Denise0822. Keeping the information on your phone backed up is definitely important so I completely understand the importance of it working properly.

Have you been able to connect to iCloud while connected to your WiFi in the past? Have you tried connecting using other WiFi connections? Are you able to access data while connected to your home WiFi on your new phone?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Denise0822

I can connect thru wifi normally on my phone-just not thru wifi

0 Likes
jhulgan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think there's too many variables here to do this in a forum.

I would suggest since you have a new phone then you have telephone technical support with Apple for 90 days (something like that.) Contact them and see if they can resolve the issue. This site will set you up:

https://www.apple.com/support/contact/

0 Likes