Email not syncing or notifying and error message.
Cactusduo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung Galaxy 5.

This just started recently. When I try to refresh, I receive this message, "Not enough space in device storage. Delete some files and try again."

I'm not trying to save anything. Also, I'm not receiving email notifications.

I've deleted all trashed emails. I've checked the sync. I've powered the phone off.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Email not syncing or notifying and error message.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cactusduo,

Let's whip this email back into shape and working for you again. We want to review some basics, so we can have a good overview of the issue. What software version is the phone on currently http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97648/ ? When this started to happen, did you notice anything new on the phone, like an app or software update? Have you attempted to remove the email account altogether and reinstall it?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
fpassanante

Same problem on my phone. Nothing new just this error message. Cannot check emails very frustrating. I deleted emails and many photos.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I check my emails on my device all throughout the day so I understand how it can be frustrating when it is not working properly fpassanante. I want to be sure we get this resolved for you. Do you have more than one email account on your device? If so, is it happening with all email accounts or just one? Did you try completely removing the email account from the phone and then adding it back to see if it would sync?
RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes