NOTE 5 no MMS on WIFI
Ejs189

Hi,

With my limited knowledge of the Note 5 and the many wonderful verizon forums I managed to figure out that my " MMS sending failure" was due to my phone being connected to wi-fi while trying to access the Data Network. Although that question was answered through my endless search of forums...I was not able to answer the following question:

Is there any way to send MMS messages though my Data network without having to turn Wi-Fi off and ON every single time I wish to send or receive an MMS message?

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NOTE 5 no MMS on WIFI
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send and receive pictures to friends and loved ones is a great way to stay connected Ejs189. In order to send an MMS, a data connection is required. If you have both wi-fi and mobile data enabled, are you prompted to disable wi-fi? What exactly happens when you try to send an MMS with both mobile data and wi-fi enabled?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ejs189

Hi MichelleS_VZW,

Thank you for the prompt response. In regards to my mms dilemma, my phone

will simply refuse to send MMS when both wi-fi and Data are on at the same

time. It will not prompt me to choose one over the other, instead it sends

me a wonderful notification saying "Message Sent to Some." At first I

thought it was the recipient's phones but it turns out it is my Note 5.

Again, my problem is that any attached document/picture will not send when

my Wi-fi is enabled along side Data, it simply says "Sent to Some" or

"Sent" but the recipient receives nothing. Can you help?

Thank you very much!

On Oct 7, 2015 6:05 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The information you provided will help us get to the bottom of your messaging concerns Ejs189. Do you have advanced called enabled on your device? Since you have had this device, have you ever been able to send an mms while both wifi and data are enabled?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes