I cannot dial. A message pops up that says "unfortunately, contacts has stopped" and then the keypad disappears.
JCinFlorida

I cannot dial. A message pops up that says "unfortunately, contacts has stopped" and then the keypad disappears.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot dial. A message pops up that says "unfortunately, contacts has stopped" and then the keypad disappears.
Snn5
Legend

Go to your app manager and clear the cache for contacts.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot dial. A message pops up that says "unfortunately, contacts has stopped" and then the keypad disappears.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JCinFlorida,

Oh no! This is not what we want to see happening. Help is our middle name & you've come to the right place! When did this problem start to happen? What is the is the make & model of your phone? Have you been able to turn the phone completely off and then back on & try the call again?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

OP states previously that the phone is a Samsung Galaxy S5.

0 Likes