Dropped Calls
barrykaymatden
Enthusiast - Level 2

i have has this POS phone for 16 days now. it drops calls like crazy. i WAS promised a free upgrade by a member of the  Verizon Wireless Executive Relations and the person i spoke to was Che’ C. Executive Office Verizon Wireless. the case number was 1786545. she gave me a free a free upgrade and promised my wife the same if she liked my phone. my wife still having issues with her phone had to get another phone from ebay, she did not like that phone because it was too bulky so i gave it to her. now this phone drops calls like crazy and i have tried to get in touch with this lady with no success about my wife wanting the free upgrade now. needless to say that i am getting very pissed about being promised something and it never happens. im now on the verge of going over to tmobile and letting them pay off my contract. durring the 4 years we have been with verizon we have had 0 issues, top notch customer service, awesome signals and products. this is up until now, how can i talk to somebody if i keep getting dropped calls? yes its inside and out as well. i cannot handle this much longer. i have had several important dropped calls. its like now verizon really dont care about its customers. i know that somebody from verizon is going to look at this and hit the delete button. thats ok though because tmo said they would love to have us and that is what its about to happen. sorry verizon you guys are a gret company but, when you promise something and don't deliver. thats a big issue, my pill gets paid on time and when a problem does come about and i cant i always call and say, this is when it can get paid. then i will deliver on that date. again verizon im sorry  it has turned out this way but one more dropped call and thats it.

Barry E. Dearborn

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped Calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having dropped calls is not the experience we want you to have barrykaymatden. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to get in touch with the rep you were speacking with about your replacement devices. We would never ignore your issues because we care about you staying with our family. We can review the account notes and all options to provide you and your wirfe with a resolution. Your business is definitley important to us. You can reachou to us her evia private message, chat, social media, or by phone.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
barrykaymatden
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes please review the notes. i don't like being told something and then it being ignored. thats why we have stuck with verizon. i want to stay with verizon but, this phone situation is not making me happy.

0 Likes
barrykaymatden
Enthusiast - Level 2

im so about ready to cancel my contract. i have 9 devices on my account and you guys are in danger if loosing my wife and i as faithful customers.

0 Likes
darthmojo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Barry what type of phone is having the dropped call issues? If it's a non 4G phone, one without a SIM card try updating the SW by dialing *228 call and then select option 2. Hope that works.

0 Likes