I have an Apple 4S which is now on a Prepaid Account - previously it was on a full two-year commitment contract. I want to upgrade to a 6S Plus 64GB. Help!
Debbie20171

When I try to upgrade via VerizonWireles.com as an EXISTING customer, I get an error message that my request cannot be processed - Server Error.

When I try to upgrade as a NEW customer at the sane site, the error message tells me that I am already an EXISTING Verizon customer, and that I should return to the beginning and start over. Circular error loop. Help! Am I eligible to upgrade? Is this a systemic flaw? How do I navigate this ordeal? Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an Apple 4S which is now on a Prepaid Account - previously it was on a full two-year commitment contract. I want to upgrade to a 6S Plus 64GB. Help!
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you are on a prepaid account the upgrade process is not the same as on a postpaid account.

I am not even sure that the iPhone 6S or 6S+ are available to be used on prepaid accounts. If they are, you will pay full retail price for these devices. According to this website Prepaid Smartphone Plans | Verizon Wireless only the 6 is available as prepaid.

Call 888-890-3721

0 Likes
Re: I have an Apple 4S which is now on a Prepaid Account - previously it was on a full two-year commitment contract. I want to upgrade to a 6S Plus 64GB. Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Debbie20171,

We certainly want to be sure that you get the phone that you want. sprmankelel has it right, on prepay it is a slightly different process. Reach out to our Prepaid team at 888-294-6804 for any additional information.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes