people not receiving my texts with the LG Extravert 2
garken1

Hello, We have only had this phone for a few weeks. Sometimes folks are telling us they did not receive texts from us also that we are not receiving texts from them. It seems intermittent but not sure at this point. We have a data block on the phone which should not impact the texting.  thanks.  Craig

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: people not receiving my texts with the LG Extravert 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you receive all the text messages being sent to you garken1. I use text messaging as my main source or communication so I know the importance of this. When did this start for you? You using the native text application or a 3rd party application? Do you notice this happening with all numbers or just some contacts on your device?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
garken1

Using the native app. Sometimes text from contacts or from old text threads from the old phone.  Had imported the contacts from old phone.  Reading online maybe its something with the format of the contacts? Like the use of parentheses? 

Craig

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a possibility garken1. These are great findings. When did this start? What make/model device did you have prior? When was the change made?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes