High Country Cellular & Electronics in Granby Colorado
rhald
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had a new phone for about a year that I could not get a SIM card to work after contacting Customer Service, being routed to so many different persons and being on hold until I gave up. I went to a Verizon store on the 16th Street Mall in Denver, and they diagnosed the problem as a bad SIM card reader, got a new phone, but in my SIM card and it still didn't work. After contacting Customer Service, they said they would send me a new SIM card, which I never did receive and gave up since my old phone was still working.

I noticed a new store in town with Verizon on their sign. I gave them a month to get settled. I met Brinton Hamm, a wonderful young man with both consumer service and technical skills. Come to find out someone had misentered a code on my new phone (why couldn't anyone else figure this out). So if you are having problems using Customer Service or a corporate store without any success, try out these folks in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Grand County, look up Brinton Hamm, and get your problem solved.

By the way, while he was there and waiting for some processes to complete to get back up and running (downloading from the Cloud), Brinton was able to serve two other customers without losing a beat. YEAH BRINTON!

Labels (1)