No service
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

My town is served by only ONE tower and it apparently has gone out.  It's been out for over two hours now.  But there is not a single way to contact anyone with Verizon after 11 PM local time.  Yet I am paying for 24 hours of service.

Why do I have to pay for service that I am not getting?  And why is there not a number to call to report an outage??

I spend a small fortune for service and hate being ripped off.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
Tidbits
Legend

You live in alaska?

0 Likes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

No,  I'm in Texas

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve service at all times, charlesh7. I want to make sure it gets restored. I noticed you mentioned you were in Texas. I did not see any alerts for the Texas area. What is your zip code? Is this affecting both voice and data?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

My zip code is 76667.  And there is still no service.  I have now been without service for almost 8 hours.

0 Likes
MzWayne

We have also been seeing slow service in 75645, 75603 area codes.  Today I keep getting a NO Service message when i try to send text messages. Very irritating.

0 Likes
Ucantcme25

I agree with Charlesh7... I'm experiencing similar problem as we speak. My phone service went out just about an hour ago. I live her in Bergen County, NJ. As a matter of fact it happens far to few frequently for my taste. Verizon needs to get this remedied.

0 Likes