Unlocking my device takes me directly to the phone screen. How do I change this?
Mike5959595959

I have a new Droid Turbo.  When I swipe to unlock the screen, the first page it opens to is the phone screen.  I don't want it to open the phone screen and instead want it to go the main screen with all of the apps.  How do I change this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a new Droid Turbo.  When I swipe to unlock the screen, the first page it opens to is the phone screen.  I don't want it to open the phone screen and instead want it to go the main screen with all of the apps.  How do I change this?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Swipe up in the center of the screen; swiping from the left corner is a quick-access to the dialer and from the right corner is quick-access to the camera.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a new Droid Turbo.  When I swipe to unlock the screen, the first page it opens to is the phone screen.  I don't want it to open the phone screen and instead want it to go the main screen with all of the apps.  How do I change this?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Swipe up in the center of the screen; swiping from the left corner is a quick-access to the dialer and from the right corner is quick-access to the camera.

0 Likes
Mike5959595959

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: I have a new Droid Turbo. When I swipe to unlock the screen, the first page it opens to is the phone screen. I don't want it to open the phone screen and instead want it to go the main screen with all of the apps. How do I change this?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a similar question a couple of days ago. Edit forgot the link.

Check out 'Turbo unlock to home screen'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/892224

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes