To all Verizon users who have been to a Verizon Wireless retail store.
GS2

I have visited several Verizon Wireless retail stores in the past few years.  All are the same. Stark colors, an associate intercepting you at the front door with a pad to get personal information and herd me into line for direct help from an associate. Verizon stores are some of the most hostile, aggressive stores in this country. They completely lack basic retail courtesy and instead make me very uncomfortable like a farm animal in a chute waiting to be branded. I never feel like I can go in just to shop and see what's new (the way I purchase most impulse items).  I avoid Verizon stores like the plague! Forced to go in last week before catching a flight and promptly walked out without resolving my issue.

Just curious if others feel the same way. If so, Verizon needs to hear from you so that they can create friendly and professional outlets to service their customers. I have had Verizon services since they began (20 years+). The quality of products and service has always been second to none. A company this strong should have great retail outlets as well.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: To all Verizon users who have been to a Verizon Wireless retail store.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly want you to feel good about visiting our Verizon Wireless stores Gregg, I apologize for the bad experience outlined in your post. You deserve world class customer service in every interaction you have with regardless of the channel. You indicate that you visited a store last week before catching a flight, may I ask what were you looking to buy? I can provide you with a link to purchase online from the convenience of your home or office.

I will also be happy to forward your feedback to our leadership team if you provide the full address for the store in question, and the name of a representative if one was involved with your bad experience.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes