Lagging text messages
KaraB89

I have an HTC one M8, and my messaging app now takes about five seconds to open, and an additional five seconds to open an individual conversation, and when I am typing a message it will freeze. If I continue typing, the words will eventually appear all at once, like a delayed reaction. This will happen multiple times in one message, and if incoming messages are received while I am trying to type it becomes even harder to get a message out. It's making texting insufferable.

I have tried both messaging apps and each have the same issue, and it's not my texting app because I tried about 4 different ones looking for a way to make it stop. I've also done a factory reset, and nothing at all has helped.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lagging text messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate all of your hard work so far trying to get this fixed, KaraB89. I use my messages as my main form of communication. Let's get this aggravation stopped. How long has this been happening? Did you notice this after a software update or new app was added? Does your device have the most up to date software? You can check through, Settings > Phone update > Check for updates.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes