2nd in a row droid maxx randomly restarts
BS_Racing

Okay like the title states I had a Droid Maxx that randomly restarted until one day poof powered off and no restart. Verizon gets me a "new" refurbished phone now my "new " phone has started to reboot it's self. This "new" phone is less than a month old

.Battery full power =check

Storage 6.2 GB out of 32GB

Apps all the bloat ware and just a few facebook, flashlight, candy crush. PlayMemories Mobile, Q-See QT View. ECT

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2nd in a row droid maxx randomly restarts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

While reading  your post, I could feel your frustration with your Droid Maxx. Clearly, the Certified Like New Replacement was meant to resolve the reboots, not continue them. Thanks for sharing those details. I can see that you've done the kind of device review I would normally recommend.

I'm curious to know how long after the replacement started rebooting. I can see that  you've had it for a month. At which point in that month did this behavior start? Also, have you attempted any resets of your Maxx? If you have tried any resets, can you describe the steps you took in your reply?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes