How can I get rid of red number on app?
bbudesa

My app store app has a number 1 inside a red circle on it.  That usually indicates there's something inside I should respond to, such as an update.

When I open the app, I can't find anything requiring attention.  Nothing!  No update, and nothing under any of the folders (featured, top charts, explore, search, updates), and yet the red circled #1 still appears.

Any ideas?

thanks,

Bob

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get rid of red number on app?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbudesa, that's certainly an atypical situation. Lets see what's going on here.  When did it start occurring?  Does it remain after you reboot your phone?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bbudesa

Don't know why it was there, but after two days, it's gone.

Thanks for offering to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbudesa,

Well that's great news! Thanks for keeping us posted. Ever have a question in the future, we're here to help. Also, check out our support pages for useful guides and resources for all our devices and services by visiting www.vzw.com/support.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes