When is Verizon going to approve Samsung pay?
nursebrent
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've already checked with sprint and they'll buy out my contract plus reduce my monthly bill in half so if you don't get the Samsung pay up soon I'm gone. I've already missed out on free accessories offered by samsung. How about some clear decisive answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to approve Samsung pay?
Snn5
Legend

Gone on....what are you waiting for?  Gain SPay, lose coverage.  Win-win.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They'll only cut the data portion in half. When everything is said and done it'll actually be like a 20% discount.  Other than that you are correct.

0 Likes
jpark006
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm from DC. T-Mobile coverage is good. I'm switching if I VZW doesn't get Samsung Pay in the next couple of weeks.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Just switch. $$$ talks more than a customer board ever will.

0 Likes
Ohiostate0924
Enthusiast - Level 3

Dude or whatever you are.  I've been reading all the samsung pay forums and you always seem to have a smart*** comment to everyone thats upset with Verizon because they are not offering their customers Samsung pay.  If you are not interested in Samsung pay then why do you care and why do you insist on being a troll commenting negatively on everyones comments or questions ?  If someone is threatening to leave Verizon cause they aren't offering the services customers are paying good money for they have that right, and I don't think we need your condescending remarks. 

Tidbits
Legend

Look man this is a peer to peer forum. The people who need to see this won't. That's the truth. They'll see people leaving and begin to wonder why... money moves businesses. If you can't understand that then NOTHING will change. Just food for thought.

0 Likes
J_Thomas
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello,

I am sure Verizon does not want you to leave. Verizon is a company built to make money, and they love to have control.

We will probably not see samsung pay ever officially supported on big red. Samsung might support it though and force support via an app avaliable on play store.

I will most likely leave Verizon also after this year. I will pay off my Note 5 soon, I just have had too many issues and so have my family and friends. No one is willing to leave because of the amazing coverage, I understand that but I am a student I do not need verizon coverage. I do feel samsung pay and Google wallet have been my deciding factors to leave.

0 Likes
Rodmon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fact is Snn5 and Tidbits work for Verizon but won't admit it.  They troll these boards to rebut every negative comment against Verizon.  Just ignore them.  They're paid to argue.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Care to wager I don't work for Verizon. Never have applied for Verizon? Seriously if you listen to what I said it would make sense but you guys think too emotionally. Coming to a PEER TO PEER (look this up) and ranting and crying isn't going to help you. It's just a fact as the people who make the decisions will never see this... Just because someone says something you don't like to hear doesn't mean they work for XYZ company. It may mean they think more rationally than you do. Talk with your money or talk directly with the people that matter. Like the regional presidents for example than others peers.

Of course I work for Verizon and couldn't possibly give good advice...  let's just complain around the campfire and hope someone else does the work for us like most Americans do today...