Does deleting photos from the V.Cloud also delete from the device?
one5n1ne

Hi.

I'm deleting some photos via the web interface of Verizon Cloud.  Does it also delete it from my device?  If not, how I can get my device's photos to reflect exactly what is on the Verizon Cloud?  I have a iPhone 6s.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does deleting photos from the V.Cloud also delete from the device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's an interesting point, one5n1ne. After all, it's best to know the net result of deleting anything before doing so. Device to Cloud (or Cloud to Device) synchrnonization does update both resources, so deleting a file directly from the Cloud will delete from the device at the next synch event.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi One5n1ne,

We know having a backup application syncing across multiple platforms is important. Click here for a FAQ on how to sync your device and the cloud, click on numnber #2 & #6 under "Using Verizon Cloud".

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
one5n1ne

Thanks for the reply.  I understand #6 as it clarifies that deleting photos on the device won't actually delete it from the Cloud.  But how about deleting photos from the Cloud, does that delete the photo from the device?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's an interesting point, one5n1ne. After all, it's best to know the net result of deleting anything before doing so. Device to Cloud (or Cloud to Device) synchrnonization does update both resources, so deleting a file directly from the Cloud will delete from the device at the next synch event.

DionM_VZW

0 Likes