1X or "No Service"
ttaulbee
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually have "No Service" or 1X more than I have service. I cannot access data, make calls or text. I can only get data if I'm in a WI-FI area. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 1X or "No Service"
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Outages are being reported in the North Carolina area, is that where you are located?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
beknbud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't either

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Outages are being reported in the North Carolina area, is that where you are located?

0 Likes
beknbud
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes

0 Likes
beknbud
Enthusiast - Level 2

Location nc

0 Likes
beknbud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't even chat with verizon

0 Likes
ttaulbee
Enthusiast - Level 1

No. Cincinnati.

0 Likes
Maor

I am having issues after attempting to backing up my I phone 5s, it updated to a 8.4. and then message I tunes 310 flashed on screen and the only thing displaying on frozen screens is a picture of i tunes, up right arrow and cord .  Im stuck.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here for you beknbud. We are committed to having your service restored in your area. May I ask what zip code are you in? Are you having issues indoor, outdoors, or both? Can we assume that there isn't any physical/liquid damage on your device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maor, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Did you complete the software update on your device? Let's make sure that this isn't a memory capacity issue. You will need to clear up memory in order to retrieve that update. Try deleting all unwanted applications, call logs, text messages, e-mails, and pictures/videos. Power the device off/on to soft reset and attempt to download the update again. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes