my verizon ellipse wont turn on
depdeacon

my verizon ellipse wont turn on, I have charged it and tired the safe mode, nothing is working

0 Likes
Re: my verizon ellipse wont turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tablets are great to have, but not so much if they won't power on. Let's see what's going on with yours, depdeacon. When plugging it into a charger, does the tablet respond at all? A battery icon with a question mark is a common one to see, but what do you get exactly? How long has it been like this? And do you have the Ellipsis 7 or 8?

RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
blondeblizzard

My Verizon ellipse 7 turned off about a week ago and will not turn back on

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi blondeblizzard!

I apologize for the inconvenience, let’s see what’s causing the problem. Has your tablet been exposed to any physical/water damage? When your tablet is connected to the charger does the screen illuminate?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes