Darin4444
Enthusiast - Level 1

HHow can I view my call history

Labels (2)
Re: How can I view my call history
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darin444,

Being able to access your call history is easy. When you login to My Verizon tap on View Usage Details in the middle of the page. Tap on Minutes on the left handside of the screen. This will show you call history since our billing cycle date.

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nanakinoir
Enthusiast - Level 1

"login to My Verizon tap on View Usage Details in the middle of the page. Tap on Minutes on the left handside of the screen. This will show you call history since our billing cycle date."

Unfortunately, I don't think this gives you the complete call history since I do not see records of missed calls. Please correct me if I'm wrong and tell me where I can see calls received but not picked up. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to easily manage your records, nanakinoir. I regret the online account is unable to log missed calls as they are not billable. The only way to see a missed call would be on the devices Call History if the call came through to the phone and was not answered.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes