Is my line access charge reduced when I complete my contract?
meddlingmittener

My two year contract is up in January. When the contract completes, if I am using the same device (or if I bring my own new device over), will my monthly access charge on that line drop from $40 to a cheaper fee? I would assume that the fee should be reduced since I would no longer be paying the subsidy of the two year contract.

I am on a MORE Everything plan with 15GB of data.

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is my line access charge reduced when I complete my contract?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meddlingmittner We thank you for being such a loyal customer. We look forward to many years as your wireless service provider. As far as pricing, we would need to review your account for special offers. Have you reached out to us via the phone, I'm sure we can advise you of any special offers or promotions.
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

On a More Everything plan, it will drop, but YOU must make the manual change yourself in My Verison.  If you change to a New Plan, the price is automatically dropped to $20 AFTER you finish the current contract.

0 Likes
RonWarren

Is my line access charge reduced when I complete my contract?

Hi ,

I just got done with a chat with a rep on here and asked to have a phone subsidy charge removed for a line that the contract ended on, the rep was very helpful and took care of getting the subsidy charge removed.

So anyone that  has a contract that has ended on there phone, just open a chat window and ask for the subsidy to get removed, It's that simple.

0 Likes