Any else in NorCalifornia Can't Make A Call?
allcircuitsbusy
Enthusiast - Level 1

All circuits have been busy now for an hour. I can't make a call. I can't receive a call. I can't use the chat feature on the Verizon website.

I'm in the San Francisco bay area, east bay. Anyone else having this problem? All I get is "all circuits are busy, please try your call again later."

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any else in NorCalifornia Can't Make A Call?
allcircuitsbusy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well I found out later that evening on the local news, someone sabotaged the wiring in northern California causing outages with Verizon, AT&T, etc. So it wasn't just my phone or my area. It was a massive outage. Apparently, thieves/vandals are stealing the wiring in this area or they are tampering with it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This experience would also have me just as concerned, allcircuitsbusy. It has been a few days since you posted. Are you still experiencing issues with service? What zip code are you in? What phone make/model are you using?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
justinisawesome
Enthusiast - Level 3

PORTOLA, CA has an outage

0 Likes
allcircuitsbusy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well I found out later that evening on the local news, someone sabotaged the wiring in northern California causing outages with Verizon, AT&T, etc. So it wasn't just my phone or my area. It was a massive outage. Apparently, thieves/vandals are stealing the wiring in this area or they are tampering with it.

0 Likes
apachebear

I have had no service for almost 24 hours and it is not my phone I have turned off phone taken out sim card gone to setting and reset network settings my neighbor has the same issue we cannot make calls to report or anything at all no 611 nothing no text I can get safari but that is it and when someone tried to call me nothing at all I went to chat and all I got was call this number well no phone I can call no one at all

0 Likes