Slow LTE in the Rio Grande Valley?
Frank78501

Is anyone in the RGV experiencing slow LTE?  I use to be able to reach download speeds at 15+ and upload speeds of 10+  Now, the speeds are a extremely slow.  Sometimes it says 8Mbps or 10Mbps but its still very slow.  Apps, music, and video streaming were at lightning speeds but it seems verizon is intentionally slowing our speeds down.

IMG_5327.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow LTE in the Rio Grande Valley?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frank78501,
Having the service you deserve is paramount and we want to get those speeds back up to where they were. When did you first notice this becoming an issue? Have there been any recent changes to your device or applications installed? Have you completed any trouble-shooting thus far?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Frank78501

I have been experiencing a fluctuation in my data speeds for months now, probably since April.  I recently contacted Verizon about the issue however, they told me the problem could not be resolved.  For the reason I had recently download iOS9 beta on my phone (Mid August 2015) .  Before then, I had tried restoring my network settings and that did not help, I had restored my phone to erase all types of information and that did not help.  That was all prior to installing iOS9 Beta onto the iphone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Frank78501,
Let’s take a closer look into some of the settings on the device. Thanks for the follow up. What model iPhone do you happen to use? Do you notice this only in RGV with both indoor and outdoor locations? May we also please have your specific zip code?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes