Can't access call log text history now
Hammer1981
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have IPhone cleared browser still can't access call history help thank You

Labels (1)
Re: Can't access call log text history now
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Travis, sounds like we need to take a look at some different possibilities with your phone. When is the last time you powered off your device? Do you have your icloud logged in under settings? Also please make sure you have your apple ID turned on for contacts and text messages switched to on. Let us know if this changes anything for you.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

kkbderaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also noticed today that I can no longer view call log history or text history on my iphone 6 or my computer. I was able to access call log history and text history when I checked it on Tuesday. Did something change? When I click on view usage and then on the phone that I am checking and then I click on minutes or messages nothing happens... it remains on overview

EILEEN428
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im having same problem with android

CoarseFrit
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too.......it's a must have! 

Strawman74
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem from my android phone as well as from computer.

Kobinkysmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has nothing to do with the phone. There are several people on here( at least 50+) complaining about it from their computers and all different phones. It has been removed from your side after your "updating" I was on it on Tuesday and now today you cannot view current calls or messages. Hope it gets fixed or we will be switching companies.

kkbderaf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree-- it's different since a verizon update.... needs to be fixed on their end. I attempted to do a CHAT session with verizon to ask them about it--- CHAT doesn't work-- all I get is "about blank"=

hollyblythe11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just joined the Verizon community to ask the same question! Last night before bed I could see my call and text log and today I don't see anything!!! it needs to be fixed asap! any solutions Verizon Support??? and don't say it's a problem with my phone!

JudyZags
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon twice about not being able to view the actual incoming and outgoing phone numbers used when texting and /or calls made.  Got a run around both times.  Was told totally ridiculous reasons why this might be happening.   Being able to view these numbers is really important to many people and Verizon needs to fix it now...