Can't connect to cell network
Cinca121

Last night, I was on a phone call, and the call dropped. I called back, and the call dropped again 4 or 5 more times with a few minutes of service between each drop. Frustrated, I figured to give the phone a rest and figured it would be okay in the morning. This morning, I noticed that the network status was alternating between 1 circle, 3 circles, 5 circles to Searching... I would have service for about 20-30 seconds during this cycle, then nothing. After an hour or two of that, it is now stuck on Searching and I have no service at all. I am able to use wi-fi but I cannot make/receive calls or text messages. I have already gone through the checklist on the Verizon site to no avail. Tried resetting Network Settings, removing and inserting the SIM card, etc. Please help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Can't connect to cell network
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Joshua, this is very opposite of waht we want for you. I am glad you reached out to us here for some assistance. Have you noticed this happening to anyone else? Indoors only? Are there any error messages when you try to use the device? What zip code are you in? We are here to help get your service working again.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cinca121

In and outdoors. Not sure if anyone else is having similar issues. I'm in Senoia, GA  30276.  Not getting any error messages at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cinca121, I appreciate you getting back to us and let's continue working on this signal issue you are experiencing. No alerts or issues reported in the Zip Code you provided us but let's get to the bottom of this. Does signal improve when you leave the area? How is data and text messaging working?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes