How do I change my outgoing greeting on my Samsung SCH-1200?
UnkleBuck

I've already had a chat session with the Help Desk, and they were no help.  They sent me to a link, but I didn't see anywhere that helped, and I can't find any videos for this issue.  GOT to be a simple solution.  Pls Advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change my outgoing greeting on my Samsung SCH-1200?
Snn5
Legend

If you call your voicemail and put in your PIN, you can listen to the options, personal options, greeting, and choose the number for the option you want, then change to personally-recorded greeting or the standard number read-out, etc...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Are you talking about the greeting callers hear when they reach your voicemail?

0 Likes
UnkleBuck

Yes, that's what I want to change.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If you call your voicemail and put in your PIN, you can listen to the options, personal options, greeting, and choose the number for the option you want, then change to personally-recorded greeting or the standard number read-out, etc...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnkleBuck, Snn5 offered great steps regarding how to change your vocemail greeting. Were you able to find the greeting customization options through the voice prompts?

Please keep us posted if you were able to perform the changes you needed. Thank you.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!