no longer receive voicemail messages
ckaswell

I have the voicemail app appearing on my motorola droid turbo 3 x and now I don't get any voicemail messages. What can i do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no longer receive voicemail messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ckaswell!

I'm here to help figure this out, and get your voicemail working again. When someone else calls you, are they getting the recording and an option to leave a message? If they leave a message, do you get any sort of notification? Please provide more details, so we can help figure this out.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckaswell

i had someone leave me a voicemail and the icon shows a voicemail received, but there is no voicemail when I click on the icon. Another thing is, somehow I have 3 of the same voicemail icons on my phone.

[removed]

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

|  |

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussionHello ckaswell!

I'm here to help figure this out, and get your voicemail working again. When someone else calls you, are they getting the recording and an option to leave a message? If they leave a message, do you get any sort of notification? Please provide more details, so we can help figure this out.

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

E-mail header removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details, ckaswell!

When you click the voicemail icon, does it take you to the Visual Voicemail app, or does it call voicemail? If you call *86 to access your voicemail, are you able to hear your messages there? Just to confirm your calls aren't being forwarded in error, please dial *73+SEND from your device to cancel out any forwarding that may be set up. Let us know if this helps to resolve this.

MichelleH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ckaswell

This is no longer an issue...has been resolved.Thanks

Cheryl

[removed]

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

|  |

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussionThanks for the additional details, ckaswell!

When you click the voicemail icon, does it take you to the Visual Voicemail app, or does it call voicemail? If you call *86 to access your voicemail, are you able to hear your messages there? Just to confirm your calls aren't being forwarded in error, please dial *73+SEND from your device to cancel out any forwarding that may be set up. Let us know if this helps to resolve this.

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

E-mail reply header deleted as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes