Turbo problem
JaimeB423

Anyone had a problem with someone not being able to hear you on a call? I can hear them, but they can't hear me. Speaker phone works as well as voice commands. I did a factory reset, but the problem is still there. Suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo problem
Ughcellphones

I have the same problem! In addition to that, I can have volume up but do not hear it ring or notify me with calls, texts etc. I bought phone and about a week later it asked for an update. Changed the phone and worst part was the change to the actual phone part of phone. Always muting or hanging up on people depending on what earrings I am wearing. Not please at all w phone.....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JaimeB423,

This isn't what we to read at all. Making sure your phone is in tip top shape is priority. Let's work togethter on getting this fixed. We appreicate the trouble shooting that you have done. When did the problem start to happpen? Have you noticed any recent changes on the phone when this problem started? Do you know if the software is up to date on the phone? Here's how to check: http://vz.to/1QaY6oX. Is there any sort of phyiscal or liquid damage to the phone?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ughcellphones

This has been happening since a week after I got the phone, so around second week of July. There has not been any damage, dropping, water etc damage to the phone. I did check the upgrade to see if it needs a new one and it says it is up to date.

Is there something else I need to do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ughcellphones,

Let's get that phone fixed! I know a phone you can't talk on isn't much of a phone. It's possible that one of the apps on the phone is conflicting with the newer software. I would recommend restarting in safe mode and running it that way for a few hours and testing some calls to see if the issue remains. You can place the phone into safe mode with these steps: http://vz.to/1JAoraR Just doing a regular reset will exit safe mode. Please let us know what happens after that.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ughcellphones

Thank you. I called tech support and was helped by a fantastic and

informative tech. After resetting the phone, if the problem reoccurs, I

will get a replacement.

So far so good but still do not like the actual phone setup for when you're

on the phone speaking. Poor design in my opinion.

Thank you.

On Sep 4, 2015 7:03 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes