Update issues (Android 5.0.1 Lollipop)
kdkcat

After the update the other day (it did an auto update this time usually I get a notice to agree or not) to Lollipop 5.0.1  I'm getting messages to update google play store app and my verizon mobile app  - but when I try to update the updates don't happen.  My backup assistant is also giving error messages that network has been lost.  I have a Galaxy S4.  I've never had an issues with updates before.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Update issues (Android 5.0.1 Lollipop)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This definitely should not be happening. Let's dive in to it. Have any other apps updated without the same issue or is it isolated to the Google apps? Are you trying to do this over WiFi or the Verizon network? Are you backing up to the Verizon Cloud?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Update issues (Android 5.0.1 Lollipop)
kdkcat

I have not tried to update anything except the"google play services" and the "my verizon mobile" app (tried to pay my bill and it said I had to update and then I couldn't get it to update).  I am using the Verizon netowrk ( no home internet so no wifi available).  

The Backup assistant gives me the lost network connectivity error - not sure where it is backing up to.  I wasn't trying to backup, it must be trying automatically. 

Thanks for any help you can give!

0 Likes