My calls come in on both son and husbands iPhone 5's....??
cp_believe

Husband has an iPhone 5s (might just be a 5?) and son has an iPhone 5 -- when I try to call son (from my Galaxy) it comes up on husbands phone also... (both ring)  is there a setting somewhere that got changed and how do we change it back?  just started happening about 4 months ago...  it also happens visa versa when calls come to husband phone.... we really don't want our son getting business calls for the husband so we need to figure this out... anyone have suggestions?  TIA. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My calls come in on both son and husbands iPhone 5's....??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure the right phone calls are going to the right person, cp_believe. I have seen this happen a few times in the past. Does your husband and son share the same Apple ID? I would love to check some settings in both of the iPhones. Can you please go into Settings, FaceTime, and turn the switch off for the "iPhone Celluar Calls". Once this is turned off, please re-try to call one of the numbers again. Does your husband and son get each others text messages as well? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cp_believe

The text messages go to the correct person but the calls go to both.  Husband said yes the apple id is the same...

0 Likes
cp_believe

We will try this tonight (so if it doesn't work the son doesn't get busted for phone at school LOL).  Thanks.

0 Likes