I have an Intuition by LG, the phone will not stay on.
TeddyB1967

It charges and powers on, but then restarts. It wont even load the the main screen before restarting. Most of the time it restarts as soon as it turns on and LG logo appears. It will restart over and over until I actually power it off or the battery drains completely. I'm thinking I may need a new battery. Can I just replace the battery? I can not get it to turn on to so starting in safe mode is not an option.

Thanks, Tammy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an Intuition by LG, the phone will not stay on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tammy thanks for reaching out to us. Rest assured help is here. Your device does not have a removable battery. By any chance, have your device done a software update recently? When did the issue start? How long have you had the device?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TeddyB1967

I have had the phone for maybe 2 1/2 yrs I think.  This started about 3 months ago. Everyone is suggesting that it is the battery, but if I don't have a removable battery then I don't know what to do with it. I don't remember if it did an update when it started or not. I just tried a factory reset out of frustration, and that did not work either. I may just have to settle for a new phone Smiley Sad

Thanks, Tammy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want you to have. By any chance do you have insurance on this phone? Are you eligible to upgrade?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TeddyB1967

No insurance that I know of. I can't afford the cost of another phone or another contract at the moment.

0 Likes
perplexed-bewildered

If after many times you can get to the controls when restarting, I would suggest to turn on AIRPLANE and the phone will stay on giving you time to do.................??? Not sure what the next step would be, as one person already said resetting doesn't do any good. 

0 Likes