how do i use the search in message ?
User25

When I first received my Verizon Droid Turbo I was able to use the search option in the Message+ and it was great. Now when ever I tried to use it I get the following error message " Unfortunately, Message+ has stopped " . I even cleared the system cache.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do i use the search in message ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get your Message+ app working again. We can start by going into settings & apps. In there swipe until your heading says ALL & choose the Message+ app. Once in there lets clear data, clear cache and force stop.Then back out & restart your phone. Once the phone wakes up let try that search function again.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
User25

If I do a clear data will all the messages I have saved will be deleted???

I did do the "Clear Cache and Force Stop" and turn the cell off and back on. I still received the same error.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is an excellent question . Just to completely reassure you I just did this with the Message+ app on my Droid Turbo & all of the messages I have in my app are still there. So it would be reasonable to say your text messages will also be there afterwards. Have you installed another messaging app on your phone in the past that may be interfering with Message+ application?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!