starbucks app Galaxy S4
kimzinnie

Annoying problem. App won't work for well over a year since an update. Starbucks says now it may be an S4 problem- many calls, troubleshooting  and free gifts from them, but now say to call Verizon. I do not want to go to local store. Anyone else have solution other than reinstalling, clearing cache? Error mess after sign in of System Error Try Again Later

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: starbucks app Galaxy S4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have nothing short of a positive experience with your device. Do you have any issues with other applications on the device?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kimzinnie

All other apps work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying. I'm glad the other apps are working. Have you searched the play store for a different app? If the issue persist. I recommend emailing the app developer to further troubleshoot.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I would go into settings>applications>application manager>starbucks app and see if you can uninstall the latest update for the app and then restart your phone.

This is assuming you've already gone into the playstore and made sure the app was updated completely.

0 Likes