Using Galaxy Note 2, how to see most recent text messages in Car
Bluesky_1

I have been trying to see all messages after I had synced my car with Galaxy Note 2.  I cannot see the most recent messages, either read or unread. Any ideas how to fix this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Using Galaxy Note 2, how to see most recent text messages in Car
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bluesky_1, technology has truly come a long way from before cellular devices existed. The feature of syncing your messages in your car is a great one to have. Let’s see what options we have that may help. Is the phone’s software the most recent? What application are you using for your messages? What type of vehicle are you syncing this with?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bluesky_1

Here are the answers to your question

Is the phone’s software the most recent? Yes, I double checked this morning.

What application are you using for your messages? Verizon Messages

What type of vehicle are you syncing this with? BMW 2016

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks.

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, Bluesky_1. Since everything is updated, this function should be working. However, I was able to find on the BMW website, a place where you can enter your vehicle details, as well as phone details, and you will get information and options on how to get messages to sync. Please try this and let us know if you're able to sync current messages successfully. http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Content/Owner/BluetoothTechnology/bluetoothframedin.aspx

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes