Verizon noble widget app not working on iPad mini 3
Collinsja79

That iPad data widget will not activate on my iPad and I don't know why.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon noble widget app not working on iPad mini 3
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring your apps work is crucial, Collinsja79. Let's dive in and see what's keeping it from working. Please clarify which app you are using. Is this the My Verizon Mobile application, or a different one downloaded from the App Store?

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Collinsja79

It's the my verizon app

Jeffrey [removed]

The information attached is intended only for whom the documentation is addressed to and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If the reader is not the intended recipient, the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by telephone at [removed] and permanently delete the message from your system.

...Sent from my iPhone...

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the clarification, Collinsja79. Let's work together to solve this. What happens when you try to load the app? Are there any error messages?

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Collinsja79

It says data meter is not available for your device it it loads on my phone no proble, and on other iPad I have on the account

It says widget failed to activate

0 Likes
Collinsja79

So much for verizon trying to help… they just stopped answering or didn’t contact me further.

Jeffrey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Collinsja79, we're sill here to help. Have you tried deleting the application and then redownloading it?

LasinaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Collinsja79

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times

Jeffrey

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Collinsja79,

I appreciate your trying that for sure. Has this app worked on your device in the past? Is this the default My Verizon application? Does it work for other things besides the data usage tracker?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes