No in call sound.
m_elrod314

I can hear them, but they can't hear me. Any ideas? Droid turbo 649th Android 5.1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No in call sound.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello m.elrod314. I apologize for what's going on during your calls. I'm certain that I would want some suggestions as well. Can you share some other details? Does this occur during both incoming and out going calls with all numbers? Have you attempted any device resets? If so, can you describe them? Do you use a headset (wired or wireless) during your calls? If so, does this happen both with and without the use of a headset? Have you confirmed that "Mute" feature is not active during calls?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
m_elrod314

It happens on both incoming and out going calls. No headset or Bluetooth devices connected during the calls. I have reset the phone several times trying to solve the problem. Reset was performed by holding down power and volume down.

When it first started a couple of weeks ago I noticed problems when the other user was on an iphone, but that must have been just a coincidence. Usually, not always, calls to and from land lines work fine, especially telemarketers! Also, voice recognition sometimes does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi m.elrod314!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's get to the bottom of this! Has you phone been exposed to any physical/water damage? Have you recently downloaded any new applications?

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
m_elrod314

No water and no new apps.

0 Likes
m_elrod314

No damage of any kind.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@m.elrod314

Those details help. Let's get to the bottom of this. Is it happening on every call? Do you have a case on your phone? If so let's try removing the case and seeing if its better. If not I would like to see if you still have this trouble in safe mode http://vz.to/1KJoHJz. Safe mode will temperarly disable your 3rd party apps. You can remove safe mode by restarting the phone after you have tested.

AdrienneP_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Greetings m.elrod314,
Let’s look further into this, having a fully functional device is crucial. With the issue being somewhat sporadic we would like to look further into the specific calls. Can you put the device in Safe Mode with these instructions: http://vz.to/1Pv3QsG This will then allow us to determine if there are any previously installed third party applications causing the issue with the calls. Once the device is in Safe Mode, please test the service by calling previous numbers where the issue was present as well as other numbers to confirm. We can also try using the device on speakerphone and off of speakerphone for testing purposes.

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes