What happened to reliability
Danaageiger

Verizon is what I considered one of the most reliable cell services until recently. In the past 4 days I have had my phone replaced, a SIM card replaced, made 4 visits to the verizon store and had 3 conversations about the failing cell service. My home used to get good coverage and I could conduct business from my home office. Now I have one bar, sometimes none, am unable to place calls and incoming calls never ring and I only see them when they go to voicemail. I fear my only recourse is to search a carrier that can provide connectivity in my home. I simply cant wait the 5-7 days I have been told is needed to resolve the matter. Is it possible that this is my only remaining option?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to reliability
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you to consider a move from our wireless family Dana. I'm sorry to learn that your service at home has degraded as outlined in your post. I understand that our tech support team indicated that it will take 5-7 days to find a resolution; this sounds like our tech support team submitted a ticket to our network team for further investigation. I'll be happy to follow up on that ticket if your provide the NRB number attached to the ticket.

We'll make every effort to improve your wireless experience at home.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes