Lg G2 speaker
eellefson

So my g2 has turned to crap after the update but now I have another issue. I couldn't figure out why the volume was so low. I keep it in an otter box case. Come to find out the sound is coming out of my charging port that is blocked by the case. Not the speaker. Anyone else have this issue? I miss calls and texts. I take it out of the case and still not much better. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lg G2 speaker
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eellefson,

That is definitely odd and we certainly want to help. The LG G2 would have speakers toward the bottom of the device near the charging port, so hearing any audio emitted from this location should be normal. However, we still want to address the issues with missed calls and messages. When does this occur exactly? Does this happen in specific locations or everywhere that you go? Both indoors and out?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
eellefson

No the sound comes from the charge port. Not the speaker. If I put my thumb

over the speaker it doesn't affect the sound but if I put it over the

charge port it drowns out the sound. Because I have an otter box case and

it covers the charge port it is very low volume. And because I can't hear

it is why I miss calls even though the volume is all the way up.

On Aug 29, 2015 12:38 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

eellefson, thanks for the specifics. That does seem a little strange. We don't want you missing any calls or text messages. Did you start having the issues with the volume after the software update? Keep me posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
eellefson

Yes after the software update is when everything started to not work

properly. I have factory reset 3 times. And nothing.

On Sep 1, 2015 8:43 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes