Ellipses Virtual Keyboard
kandco

How do I remove the virtual on screen keyboard from showing on the Ellipses tablet? My 86 year old Mom accidently activated it, and I don't know how to tell her to remove it since I'm not there to look at it for her. She has the bluetooth connected keyboard, and it doesn't work when the on screen keyboard is displayed.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Ellipses Virtual Keyboard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your mother is veryu fortunate to have your help kandco and I want to make sure we can hep you remvoe this feature as well. I want to make sure that we provide you all the right steps.  Is our mother view the keyboard only on a specific application? Does she get any error messages?

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kandco

It happens in her google mail, and there isn't an error message. It's not an error, it's the on screen keyboard for the Ellipsis. I was told there is an arrow pointing down below the keyboard which will remove it, but she says the keyboard is at the bottom of the screen with nothing below it. It's really frustrating, and even more frustrating that someone from Verizon cannot provide an answer about the product. Still waiting. Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kandco - Wait no more! We can make make her happy again. Have her go to Apps>Settings>>Language & Input> Tap on Google Keyboard to Disable it. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for providing additional informationg Kandco.  We just want to make sure that we provide you the right steps for your.  In order to change the keyboard settings your mother will have to access her Ellipsis 8 settings.

From Settings, selectiong Lanuage & input.  Once here, have your mother select "Good Keyboard" . 

Keep us posted if you have any additional questions.
YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes