htc incredible unlock
paulsenjnv

i need to unlock a verizon htc incredible to use with another carrier.  im hoping they make it easy.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: htc incredible unlock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paulsenjnv,

Greetings. Let's get you some information on your phone unlock. There are a few versions of the Incredible, so the steps you may need to take will depend on which you have. The original incredible (ADR6300) is not a global phone and is not unlockable. It is a CDMA only phone, so most likely it won't be usable on any other service. The Incredible 2 - ADR6350VW is a 3G global capable phone and can be unlocked if it is currently active on a Verizon Wireless account and hasn't been unlocked already. If you have that phone active on an account right now, please give us a call at 1-800-922-0204 and we'll be very happy to assist you with making sure it's unlocked. The most recent Incredible is the 4G version ADR6410LVW.  All of our 4G LTE devices are ordered unlocked from the manufacturers so no unlocking is needed for this phone model. It is also a global capable device. I hope this information addresses your concern. Have a great day!

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paulsenjnv,

Greetings. Let's get you some information on your phone unlock. There are a few versions of the Incredible, so the steps you may need to take will depend on which you have. The original incredible (ADR6300) is not a global phone and is not unlockable. It is a CDMA only phone, so most likely it won't be usable on any other service. The Incredible 2 - ADR6350VW is a 3G global capable phone and can be unlocked if it is currently active on a Verizon Wireless account and hasn't been unlocked already. If you have that phone active on an account right now, please give us a call at 1-800-922-0204 and we'll be very happy to assist you with making sure it's unlocked. The most recent Incredible is the 4G version ADR6410LVW.  All of our 4G LTE devices are ordered unlocked from the manufacturers so no unlocking is needed for this phone model. It is also a global capable device. I hope this information addresses your concern. Have a great day!

EricW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
paulsenjnv

Yes and no, but thank you anyways. I have model adr6410lvw and i am having

trouble activating it with another carrier. I was hoping it would be as

simple as unlocking it but thats not the case. When checking compatibility

with ting it says it is attached to a sprint account. I fugured it was

probly attached to a verizon account and i was getting a generic response.

Either way wher do i go from here?? I dont have device with me so if needed

i would have to get u the meid number later. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you for your time. Oh and would i b able to use it on a prepaid

verizon plan

On Aug 28, 2015 5:30 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

paulsenjnv,

Thanks for getting back with us. I'll be happy to go over the activation process with you. We want you to be able to use the phone. If someone was previously using the phone with Sprint, it shouldn't pose any issue for you to activate it on Verizon. It is a Verizon model device, so there won't be any sort of conflict as long as it's not on any of our lost/stolent, etc, lists. Once you have the IMEI, you can check it here to see if it will be an issue: http://vz.to/1PGOHVh

EricW_VZW

0 Likes
ARCHIE53

My Verizon HTC Incredible will not get past the unlock screen at start up.  I have cleared history, rebooted, factory reset several times but the unlock bar will move slightly down but will not go all the way down to unlock phone.  Can you help me??

0 Likes