How do I stop my contacts from being displayed when I unlock my device?
DanJ56

When I unlock my phone the contacts list is always displayed. How do I stop it.

Dan

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The bottom left corner has the quick access to the phone dialer on the DROID Turbo. Are you unlocking the device from that corner?

You should be swiping up from the middle of the phone to get to the home screen instead of the dialer.

The bottom right has camera quick access.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the contact application what you usually have open which you shut off the phone screen or it times out?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DanJ56

I shut it off and it comes back on the next time I log on. I notice when I swipe the phone to get to the unlock feature the phone in the bottom right hand corner lights up in a bright circle.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

On some phones I remember they use to put quick buttons on the lock screen. For instance if you wanted the camera to open you would slide to unlock the phone and be brought automatically to the camera. Or e-mail, slide to unlock and be automatically on e-mail etc etc. When you slide to unlock is there anything else on the screen?

Do you close all your applications before you lock your phone or it automatically locks?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The bottom left corner has the quick access to the phone dialer on the DROID Turbo. Are you unlocking the device from that corner?

You should be swiping up from the middle of the phone to get to the home screen instead of the dialer.

The bottom right has camera quick access.

0 Likes
DanJ56

Yup finally figured it out. Thanks

0 Likes