Why can't we send and receive texts between an iPhone 6 and Note 5?
skmmoonkim

I just upgraded phones to iPhone 6, Note 5 and LG G4. And I found that we can't send receive text between iPhone 6 and Android phones.

iPhone 6 is my daughter's and she can do texting between the iPhones. I also have no problem texting to and from other Android phones.

Any solution please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Having problem sending and receiving text between Iphone 6 and Note 5.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skmmoonkim - Being able to text between devices is a great way to communicate! Let's get the  Android device talking to the Apple device. On your iPhone please go to Settings>Messages now if iMessage is On (green) that you also have Send as SMS is also On. Once that is set up try sending a message from the iPhone to a Droid device. Let us know if the issue was resolved.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Having problem sending and receiving text between Iphone 6 and Note 5.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

skmmoonkim - Being able to text between devices is a great way to communicate! Let's get the  Android device talking to the Apple device. On your iPhone please go to Settings>Messages now if iMessage is On (green) that you also have Send as SMS is also On. Once that is set up try sending a message from the iPhone to a Droid device. Let us know if the issue was resolved.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes