Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet
jeffreygwells

Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet - Verizon Messenger+ does not show conversation bubbles in right frame. It's blank. Any suggestions for a fix?Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Xoom 2 ME tablet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not a common behavior for this device Jeff. Let's get to the bottom of this issue and explore ways to resolve. When did issue start? Did you notice if it started after installing/updating a particular application/software? What is your software version? Settings>About tablet>Buil number. Also provide Baseband version.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffreygwells

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I have software version:

Moto_MZ505_3.007.02_WIFI_GEN

(also listed as build number)

Kernel Version: 2.6.39.4

Android Version: 4.0.4

The issue started about August 20th.

I did install a few apps, Facebook Messenger,  Hangouts, Roku, Gravity Screen, recently. 

Sometimes, if I swipe left or down left on the conversation area, the conversation bubbles appear, but it may take several attempts or not work at all.

I hope you can solve this issue.

I use Verizon Messages+ on my cell phone and would like to use it on my tablet.  MZ505

Thanks again,

Jeff

0 Likes
jeffreygwells

I see 'will19830' has the same issue in a thread farther down.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get the conversation started again, jeffreygwells. Please try removing the app and reinstalling it as this will helpclear any corruptions.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffreygwells

Hello,

Unfortunately, the reinstall did not solve the problem.

The right frame for message bubbles does not display.

However, if I swipe it down & left, they might appear, on some.

This issue is also true for my wife's tablet:

build number: 7.7.1-85_MZ607-31

So, what next?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeffreygwells

Thanks for trying that. In the menu on the app for the tablet, look for the sync option and tap on that. Do you get notifications when new messages come in? Are you able to reply to new messages before the chat bubble disappears?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffreygwells

I cannot find a sync option. 

I have version 5.6.7

It is not in settings either. 

If I swipe the message area down and left, the message bubbles may or may not appear. If they do and I try to type a message, the bubbles and the typing cell disappear and I can't see what I'm typing. I have to remember.  

It does receive messages and send. 

It is frustrating trying to operate it, but Verizon is my company and I'd like to use Messages+ as my app.

Any help is appreciated. 

JGWells

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your frustrating and appreciate your patience. When you go into the menu on the app, what options do you see?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeffreygwells

The options are:

Driving Mode (off)

Auto Reply (off)

Settings

What's New

About

Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy

0 Likes