NFL Mobile...wth??
CRIMSON_N_CLOVER

So I have downloaded NFL Mobile. I deleted it and redownloaded it. It's telling me I need to subscribe for $99.99. What's going on with this?? I'm signed into my account, I've checked settings. What do I do?! I was able to watch my games last year and being at school it's how I keep up with the games this year. I have the Note 4. How do I watch the games??

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile...wth??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CRIMSON_N_CLOVER

I know how awesome the NFL Mobile app is and I want to get yours working again. What plan do you have with us? When did you notice this trouble? 

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CRIMSON_N_CLOVER

I have the More Everything plan. I just noticed it yesterday when I tried

to watch a game. I used it all last season with no problems. I deleted the

app and redownloaded it. I've done the updates, I'm signed in with my NFL

account also. I tried it both signed in and not signed in.

On Aug 23, 2015 10:26 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want everyone to enjoy NFL Mobile. Its a great application. If you are experiencing issues please email MobileCSesc@nflhelp.com This will get you up and going.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes